We are looking for several UX Designers (Freelance) for a larger account. We are looking for you who are driven by simplifying the digital user experience. As a UX Designer at Vaengad, you will work closely with our Art Directors and developers.
Vaengad Innovation Lab is a Stockholm-based full-service agency divided into two areas; Creative and Operations.
The creative part finds its craft in the execution of design; digitally as well as analogously. Digital design touches on everything from UI / UX for digital platforms to packaging design and graphic profiles. The operational part of Vaengad activates what the creative part creates. From promotions to full-scale marketing departments (and physical locations) for our customers.
We are a family-owned company, so you must be a dedicated team player with a passion to get the most out of every project and opportunity.
Applications without reference links will not be processed.
If you feel that the features below can be applied to you - do not hesitate to contact us!
- 3 + years experience
- Be the primary owner of the UX of the application or tool you’ll be working on
- Create UX wireframes, prototypes, presentations, and final UI for digital platforms
- Collaborate with the rest of the UX/UI Design team on design systems, and shared component libraries
- Test, review and iterate on implemented features and translate complex user/business goals into user-friendly solutions
- Gain a deep understanding of the problems we’re solving. Help define what is important to focus on for product and user success
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to improve features and bring new concepts to life
- Help define internal processes, and evangelize UX and use of Design Systems and component libraries within the organization
- Participate in and analyze user tests to improve the usability of products
- Facilitate and lead workshops and research to gain qualitative and quantitative data